- The hutch has two levels, with access between both via a rabbit and guinea pig friendly ramp.
- The upstairs area has a door for easy access and the downstairs area has an access gate into the run. There is also a door for the rabbit or guinea pig to move between the sleeping area and the outdoor pen area.
- An extra sleeping area just off the main house. Lift up lid on this area makes it easy to access and clean.
- Slide-out metal floor for really easy cleaning of the rabbit and guinea pig hutch. Simply remove, tip into a compost heap or bin and then replace along with fresh bedding.
- Attractive green felt roof.
- Delivered Free – it will arrive flat packed and takes about 30 minutes to assemble. Full instructions and all screws and bolts are included.
- Manufactured from kiln dried timber which is then treated with a base coat of animal-friendly wood preservative. All wire is throughout the hutch is strong.
Hutch Cover – This will keep your rabbit or guinea pig nice and cosy, it protects them from any wind or rain. Cover has ventilation holes and rolls up for access for each door, the door cover can be fixed in place when it is rolled up with a velcro attachment to hold it in place, it can be easily rolled back down.
Starter Pack – This has most of what you need to get started with your pet rabbit or guinea pig. The pack contains a water bottle, feed bowl, bale of meadow hay and bale of wood shavings.
Extension Pen – We recommend giving your rabbits and guinea pigs as much space as possible. This extension pen allows you to increase the run size. The pen offers you a cost-effective way to give your pets extra space without the need for fencing.
|External Measurements||150cm / 59.1 in||66cm / 26 in||93cm / 36.6 in|